- Assesses, diagnoses and /or evaluates individuals using age appropriate testing instruments.
- Plans a short and long-range program; demonstrates knowledge of the appropriate remedial strategies for prescriptive programming
- Provides therapy in accordance with the adopted speech and language curriculum, Head Start Performance Standards and Diagnostic criteria
- Submits accurate records as required by Indiana state laws and professional boards and by Family Development Services’ administrative guidelines, Performance Standards and diagnostic criteria.
- M.S. degree in Speech Pathologist from an accredited university is required; at least 4 years experience is preferred.
- Certified and licensed by the State of Indiana to provide diagnostic evaluations / assessments and therapy.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Or, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 317.803.9486. Please reference the position of interest in the email or fax.
Family Development Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.