- Monitor and ensure IEP and IFSP are implemented correctly
- Provide ongoing training and support on IEP’s, IFSP’s and service area requirements
- Assist in monitoring of goals of IEP and IFSP to meet child outcomes
- Serve as a resource to parents regarding service area requirements and child outcomes
- Assist in coordinating services for all children with IEP’s and IFSP’s
- Use diagnostic methods to identify student’s academic, social, and emotional needs
- Conduct classroom observations of students referred for services within Special Needs Dept.
- Assist with completion of developmental screens, as needed
- Serve as parent advocate in LEA and First Steps meetings
- Develops / Uses plan of instruction in accordance with Head Start curriculum and IEP.
- Refers students for appropriate alternative education and/or support programs
- Conducts home visits of children referred to the special needs area, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education or related field
- Indiana State Teachers License
- 2 + years or related experience
Or, forward your resume to email@example.com
or fax to 317.803.9486. Please reference the position of interest in the email or fax.
Family Development Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.