Food Service Driver
- Operate agency vehicle/s safely and follow all traffic laws to deliver meals to appropriate center locations.
- Maintain accurate records about the daily operations of the vehicle, as well as the daily transportation and service of meals/supplies to the centers on your route.
- Load meals, supplies, and carriers from central kitchen onto truck or van.
- Collect or pick up empty containers or rejected / unused food.
- Maintain sanitary condition of food during transit and during delivery.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing sinks, dishes, kitchen cambros and kitchen utensils.
- Continuously evaluate the quality of food service delivery, and communicate with the Food Service Supervisor to initiate improvements as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and/or CDL
- Ability to lift or load up to 80 pounds as needed
- Required to stand, walk, sit and reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger, handle or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell
Or, forward your resume to email@example.com
or fax to 317.803.9486. Please reference the position of interest in the email or fax.
Family Development Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.