Family / Child Educator – Head Start
- Plan and implement developmentally and age appropriate classroom activities and lesson plans for young children that will improve their literacy, numeric, language, cognitive, fine and gross motor skills towards school Readiness
- Improve positive attitudes toward learning, social behavior and emotional well-being as well as their physical health
- Provide for health and safety of all children in his/her classroom
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education or a related degree.
- Must provide documentation of Early Childhood Education credits
Or, forward your resume to email@example.com
or fax to 317.803.9486. Please reference the position of interest in the email or fax.
Family Development Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.