Classroom Assistant – Head Start
- Assist with the planning and implementation of lesson plans
- Use developmentally appropriate techniques to interact with children – individually or in groups – to support learning throughout the day
- Daily completion of USDA documentation at point of service
- Document observations on children’s anecdotal record forms
- Clean tabletops and floor areas after meals and activities, and clean cots as needed
- Accompany the Family / Child Educator on home visits
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in a childcare setting
- Child Development Associate certificate (CDA) must be earned within one (1) year after date of hire in order to remain employed
Or, forward your resume to email@example.com
or fax to 317.803.9486. Please reference the position of interest in the email or fax.
Family Development Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.