- Assist the Center Director with office and facility duties
- Clerical and classroom support duties
- Requires flexibility and “can do” attitude, as the candidate may be asked to change priorities on a moment’s notice depending on particular needs at the center at any given time
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Basic computing skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to operate all office machines
- Excellent communication skills
- General clerical and preschool classroom experience
Or, forward your resume to email@example.com
or fax to 317.803.9486. Please reference the position of interest in the email or fax.
Family Development Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.